Thursday, October 20, 2011

: *: ~ I WILL BE FAITHFUL waiting for you ~: *:

I've always been patient waiting for you

... because I love you in earnest
I'm willing to be patient waiting for you

Because only you dear
I always miss


Although sometimes the heart to ask

Could you and I will unite

But the love interest has blossomed and grew chest

Love do not make my heart
Snapped in two

I'm always willing to be patient be patient I
I'm patiently waiting for you my beloved

♥ • ♥ ...¸.·'... ¸.·'¨) ¸.·*¨)
.¸¸.·¨¯`·. (¸.·' (¸.·' ♥ • ♥ • ★ • ★

Love that kosher ...

How many of us are expecting it

So it is no longer to justify any means

Because love teaches us to understand and comprehend
About the meaning of a sincere

Let ...

I love you in silence

all will be beautiful in its time

About love is halal

About his manhood love, my love and love

Above the road is kosher

and ends with blessing ...

Amien ...

No comments:

Post a Comment